MIDDLE ATLANTIC AGE WAIVER FORM
Age waiver criteria:
- Teams may have a maximum of two waivered players participate in an event.
- Teams should keep a copy of the waivered form.
- The waiver is only good for Middle Atlantic approved events. Waivers are not good for any Grand Prix or District Championship Event.
- If participating in another District event, be should to check their waiver rule.
- Waiver request should only be made as a last resort and no other options are available.
- Waiver request should not be done to improve a team.
Waivers will automatically be granted if the girl’s birthday is within 90 days of the cutoff date and she is grade appropriate.
There will be no waivers for girls 15 and above.
Player’s Name: ______________________ Age Group requested___
AAU#: ______________________ Date of Birth: _________
Club Director: ___________________ Email: ____________
Parent’s Name: __________________ Email: _____________
Send form to:
AAU Middle Atlantic Volleyball
2007 Lincoln Hwy East
Lancaster, PA 17602